From 1958-1980 in the Napa Valley:
- Design and drafting services wer provided for 1257 single family residences.
- In 1973 we became a member of the American Design and Drafting Association.
- On October 1, 1974, Jack Carrell acquired certification as an Engineering Technician in the Field of Architecture and Building Construction by The Institute for the Certification of Engineering Technicians. This organization is sponsored by The National Society of Professional Engineers.
- During 1976-1979, we were involved with the planning, design and construction of a 105 - space mobile home park in Jeffrey City, Wyoming. Simultaneously, we were working on the design and construction of a 64 - unit subdivision project, also located in Jeffery City. The subdivision consisted of 46 single family residences and 18 duplexes.
From 1980 to Present in Amador County:
- Since moving the business to Amador County in 1980, we have provided drafting services for over one thousand seven hundred single family residences in Amador, Calaveras, and El Dorado Counties.
- In association with D.R. Ketron, P.E. Civil Engineer, we have provided design an d drafting services to complete many large three story residences, and many commercial projects in addition to apartments and church and motel additions.
- We have provided required California Energy Commissions Title -24 Compliance Forms, Energy Calculations, and Heat Loss Calculations for over one thousand single family homes. We have also provided Title -24 Compliance forms for over fifty commercial projects ( office buildings, motels, wineries, veterinary clinics, and churches ).
- In 1992, Jack was nominated and accepted for inclusion in the 1992-1993 Platinum Edition of the Who's Who Worldwide Registry, in the Design and Construction Field
- In 1998, my son, Jerry Carrell, joined Pacific Sierra Design as an associate member in charge of the C.A.D. ( Computer Aided Design ) Division. He had previously been an instructor for many years in a highly computer based career field in the U.S. Air Force. He has 6 years experience with various versions of SOFTPLAN, our building design software.